PointOne's prepress services are an integral part of the operation. From file imposition to colour proofing, our capable staff are experienced in all aspects of digital file preparation and ready to assist with your project. We continue to invest in this area to ensure we're leading the industry and able to meet demanding timing and quality expectations. Some of PointOne's leading prepress services include:
- 6 experienced operators
- Mac or PC files ripped from FTP or disc to various proofing modes ranging from PDF, color dylux, Epson 10600 and Fuji Luxel dot proof.
- Fibre optic FTP connectivity for easy and efficient file uploads.
- The latest graphic software supported by cutting edge hardware to ensure we can support your file formats.
- Complete Assembly and Imposition services for accurate end-to-end solutions.
- A variety of press-calibrated proofing systems including impositional and colour proofs for true end product representation.
- 2 FUJI ComputerToPlate(CTP) imagesetters powered by Rampage software offering automated trapping and violet plate production, enabling the highest resolution reproduction possible and less dot gain.
- CIPS3 computerized inking system linked directly to the press.
- FM screening (stochastic) for improved colour and detail
Ultimately, it's the talents of our customer driven prepress team that separates PointOne from its competitors. We're dedicated to your project's success, and we go the extra mile to ensure your satisfaction.